As the University of St. Andrews shuts down for the day due to the havoc the snow is causing, we take a look at some of the best images from the last few days. The St. Andrews area has been hit hard by the ‘Beast from the East’, with temperatures plummeting in recent days. Yesterday, the University of St. Andrews library was shut early, with the closing of facilities extended to many more University buildings today – such has been the impact of the snow. So, let’s take a look!
The View from the Ground
Making the Most…
Some students took full advantage of the conditions!
Schools were closed…
Some Schools in the local area fell victim to the weather…
Support for the strike!
Worse Places to be Stranded…!
No Golf Today!
Not in those conditions!
Another Great Shot…
- McDonald’s in St. Andrews?! Student Sets up Petition
- Revealed: Library Fine Spend for University of St. Andrews
- Who Owns What in Facebook in 2018?
- Unsolved Cases: The Zodiac Killer
- 17 Conflicts You’ll Definitely Encounter in a Student House
It leaves us wondering…
When will sights like this return?!